First cut the chicken into small pieces to desired size and steam it for 12 to 15 minutes. After its steamed take it out and let it drain for 15 to 20 minutes. Make sure its drained off.
Slice the onions, and tomatoes as per your preference and size. Shred garlic and ginger according to your taste
Heat mustard oil in a pan and add the fenugreek (methi) seeds and heat it until the seeds become black.
Pour the chicken into a bowl and Mix everything in a boul with a pinch of salt , turmeric powder and red chili powder.
Add some lemon juice, coriender and green onions for garnishing
- Chicken Boneless – 1/2 to 1 Kg (cut in small pieces)
- Onion – 2 (chopped)
- Green onion - 1 cup (chopped)
- Tomato – 4 (sliced)
- Green chill – on your need (cut in half or quarters)
- Garlic and ginger mixture (shredded)
- Turmeric powder- half table spoon
- Red chili powder- 1 tablespoon
- Fenugreek seeds (Methi)
- Mustard oil
- Salt as per preference
- Coriander leaves
- Lemon juice
- Soya sauce (color)